Spectators and fans of the sport – be aware. Soon we expect one of our champions to take Indian Tennis by storm.
- Our tennis infrastructure consists of 3 well maintained hard tennis courts.
- To facilitate playing during night, all the courts have high quality flood lights.
Morning Session Members Only
7:00 am – 10:30 am (Weekdays)
7:00 am 11:00 am (Sundays & Public Holidays)
10:00 am 2:00 pm (Weekdays)
11:00 am 2:00 pm (Sundays & Public Holidays)
Flood Light Reservations:
7:00 pm 8:00 pm
8:00 pm 9:00 pm
9:00 pm 10:00 pm
June to May: Regular Coaching
Monday to Friday (150 Trainees)
3:30 pm 5:00 pm
5:00 pm 6:30 pm
June to May: Special Coaching
Monday to Wednesday – Friday (20 Trainees)
6:30 pm 8:00 pm
Annual Internal Tournament (February) ‘Dada Khanolkar Scholarship’ for Promising Upcoming Player of the year is awarded during this tournament
ITF Women’s Tennis Tournament
- Our State & National Ranked players Miss Tanvi Shah, Miss Shraddha Dali & Miss Madhuri Patere are outperforming their opponents in every tournament they play.
- Miss Tanvi Shah is currently ranked No. 1 at the State as well as National Level in the U-16 age group.
- Miss Tanvi Shah has also been selected to represent India in the Federation Cup to be held in Malaysia.
- Our heartiest congratulations to Mrs. Sheetal Iyer for becoming Asia’s First Woman Referee to be appointed by International Tennis Federation ( ITF ) to officiate as a neutral referee for a Davis Cup Tie between Pacific Islands & Pakistan to be held at Apia, Western Samoa.
- Nitin Kannamwar became the first Indian to officiate the Mens Final at Wimbledon. He has also officiated at French Open, Australian Open, US Open as well as the Asian Games.
- Payal Jain was also selected to officiate at Wimbledon.
Tennis Secretary- Mr. Yogesh Parulekar
Tennis Member – Mr. Chandrakant Raut
Tennis Sub Committee
1) Mr. Pushkaraj Chavan
2) Mr. Rajiv Gulgule
3) Mr. Vishal Edwankar
4) Mr. Narendra Kedia
5)Mr. Bharat Raghavan
6) Mr. Amod Phadke
7) Mr. Chandrakant Raut