Lawn Tennis Regular Coaching Detail
Age Limit – 5 years above
3.15 to 4.15 PM / 4.00 to 5.00 PM
4.45 to 5.45 PM / 5.30 to 6.30 PM
3.15 to 4.45 PM / 4.30 to 6.00 PM
Timing per batch
(45min + 15min) = 60min Monday /Wednesday/ Friday
(75min + 15min) = 90min Tuesday / Thursday
Members : 7500
Non Members : 10500
Members : 10000
Non Members : 15000
Spectators and fans of the sport – be aware. Soon we expect one of our champions to take Indian Tennis by storm.
- Our tennis infrastructure consists of 3 well maintained hard tennis courts.
- To facilitate playing during night, all the courts have high quality flood lights.
Morning Session Members Only
7:00 am – 10:30 am (Weekdays)
7:00 am 11:00 am (Sundays & Public Holidays)
10:00 am 2:00 pm (Weekdays)
11:00 am 2:00 pm (Sundays & Public Holidays)
Flood Light Reservations:
7:00 pm 8:00 pm
8:00 pm 9:00 pm
9:00 pm 10:00 pm
June to May: Regular Coaching
Monday to Friday (150 Trainees)
3:30 pm 5:00 pm
5:00 pm 6:30 pm
June to May: Special Coaching
Monday to Wednesday – Friday (20 Trainees)
6:30 pm 8:00 pm
Annual Internal Tournament (February) ‘Dada Khanolkar Scholarship’ for Promising Upcoming Player of the year is awarded during this tournament
ITF Women’s Tennis Tournament
- Our State & National Ranked players Miss Tanvi Shah, Miss Shraddha Dali & Miss Madhuri Patere are outperforming their opponents in every tournament they play.
- Miss Tanvi Shah is currently ranked No. 1 at the State as well as National Level in the U-16 age group.
- Miss Tanvi Shah has also been selected to represent India in the Federation Cup to be held in Malaysia.
- Our heartiest congratulations to Mrs. Sheetal Iyer for becoming Asia’s First Woman Referee to be appointed by International Tennis Federation ( ITF ) to officiate as a neutral referee for a Davis Cup Tie between Pacific Islands & Pakistan to be held at Apia, Western Samoa.
- Nitin Kannamwar became the first Indian to officiate the Mens Final at Wimbledon. He has also officiated at French Open, Australian Open, US Open as well as the Asian Games.
- Payal Jain was also selected to officiate at Wimbledon.
Mr. Yogesh Parulekar
Mr. Sanjeev Mahadeokar
Tennis Sub Committee
Mr. Kshitij Vedak